8/13/10

More yard sale finds...

I love going to the store on Friday morning. I'll just be "bee"bopping down the road, see a yard sale sign and my car develops a mind of its own. So I oblige it and stop for a gander. I almost always walk away with one or two treasures that hit my fancy. This morning was no different. As many of you know, I love the beach. Nothing soothes me more than beach "stuff". I just found this plate this morning for $1.00 and it was so soothing to me that I just had to have it. I put it on a shelf in my office so I can see it while I'm working.

When I saw this next item, I just fell in love with it. I love little glass candy dishes to set around and you all know I love baskets. What better than a little glass bowl with a basket weave pattern. I was hooked the moment I saw it, but so many people charge too high for glassware if they think they can pass it off as an antique. I asked the price and held my breath....25 cents! Needless to say I snapped it up.

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.