10/20/18

Friday Foto Friends

And the more I look around me, and the more that I do look
The more I realize that I am viewing God's coloring book

Then I turn my face toward the sky; and say a silent prayer.

Though God doesn't speak to me,  
I see him everywhere


He is all around me. 
He's everywhere I look.

And each new day is but a new page in God's coloring book


Dolly Parton

I have always loved this song. I think of it every time God paints a beautiful picture with the sky as His canvas. Check out my sky from yesterday morning. Only God could make a picture this pretty.













4 comments:

Joyful said...

Beautiful pastel skies ♥

Terri D said...

Beautiful quote by Dolly and gorgeous photos of the pink sky!

Cathy said...

I love when God paints with pink. Absolutely beautiful!!

Breathing In Grace said...

Life has gotten really full for me lately and I'm soooo sorry I'm just now commenting on this...almost a week late. Mercy!!! Such beautiful fotos, Brenda, and I love the song lyrics to go along. HOPE you're doing well. Happy Wednesday!