1/17/20

Happy Anniversary to Mommy & Daddy

Happy anniversary to my Mom & Dad, Helen and Luke. Daddy has been in heaven for 21 years later this month and mom will be 90 in June but thank God she is still with us. 

This past Thursday would have been their 67th wedding anniversary. 


They were blessed with four children. Two girls, followed by two boys. We are all still as close as we were growing up. (I am 2nd from the right)


We all grew up and got married. My brother Andy (back L) had 3 kids, Jack (back R) had 3, and Rachel (front R) had 3. I only had 2 kids and with my usual flair for the unexpected, I had twins so only had one pregnancy.


Over the years the family has grown from just mom and dad and four kids to 11 grandchildren and 19 great grandchildren. Three of the grandchildren haven't gotten started on kids yet. And you don't want to know how many grand and great-grand dogs and cats they have had over the year. 

All because two people fell in love.

1 comment:

Terri D said...

What an amazing legacy of love your parents have created!