1/17/20

This past weekend....

Last weekend was some Mamaw time for the three youngest grands. I hated waking the two littlest ones up so I tried to be real quite. Colby was going to play in two basketball games Saturday so I let him rest. 


His team won both of the ballgames. He plays his heart out in every game. I know he had to be exhausted.


We took the easy way and had a Pizza Hut pizza party with everybody getting to have some of their favorites.


The next morning, we had pancakes before we went to church. You can tell they all look worn out.


We ended our day with going to the movies where we enjoyed popcorn, candy and a drink. Then I delivered everybody back to their houses and went home and crashed.


It was a great three day weekend. Can't wait to do it again soon.

1 comment:

Terri D said...

It is so great that you can spend so much quality time with your grandchildren, making memories that will last a lifetime! A blessing for all! Congrats to the basketball team!