1/28/21

Craft Time


I love to do plastic canvas crafts. Especially coasters, boxes and baskets. Right now I am working on finishing an Easter basket. Then I am going to start some coasters. I went to Hobby Lobby during the 30% off sale on yarn. Oh and yes, Junior Mints were a necessity. 


As you can see  I don't have much left to do on this project. 


Here are a few coasters I would like to try. I want to do one of my eggs in the Chevron. 


I love this purple on the coaster. I think I will make these next. 


I love the design on this box. But I am going to make it in multi  colors with my pastels.


I will keep you posted on my progress. Have a great day.














1 comment:

Jan said...

Your needlework is beautiful! Yes, it's a good thing for me that the nearest Hobby Lobby is 30 minutes away! I could spend all day and all my money in there!