1/25/21

Weekend wrap up

 Over the past few days, I have made some changes to the house. Once I got the Christmas put away the first of January and got things put back where they belonged, I was able to do some rearranging and found some end of the year sales that I purchased. So let's catch up on what I have accomplished.

The first thing was that I had an old flower green ironing board cover. It was getting worn out so I ordered a new one. Since I iron in my craft room that is decorated in steam punk I found one with medallions that kind of resemble gears. I am really pleased with it.


Next came a new rug I got for under the coffee table in the living room. It is very vintage looking. 


I saw a pitcher like this with the lavendear and the jute. I already had all of it so I was able to recreate this little decor, right down to the little white cast iron bird. I had the bird but he was black so I simply painted him white. Did exactly like what I saw by shopping my house. 


I did find this container for $4.99 at Hobby Lobby. I had ordered the table cloth that I have had my eye on for 3 years. I finally found it on sale for $14.99. Normally every has it for $29-$49 because I have to have a 102" length. It was well worth the wait. Had everything else already so for under $20.00 I had a whole new look to the dining room. 


I have teapots and floral arrangements everywhere. I love flowers.


I love my wine rack. But I don't drink wine. The one bottle there is from a trip to La Belle Ami winery and summer concert series me and Allen went to. I use the wine bottle holder for the hooks to hand my china tea cups on.


This was my new tea pot I got at Hobby Lobby in Dolly Parton's new brand of home decor.


I have bicycles as a theme in the living room discreetly. So when my daughter bought me this one with Valentine's theme, I went ahead and put it out. 


Two of my favorite tea sets.


There you have it. Some new and exciting changes going on at my house. 



No comments: