1/12/22

Wacky Wednesday


Welcome to Wacky Wednesday. A place to find some humor, maybe a little laugh or a even just a smile. This is a great place to get over the humdrum feeling of it being "blah" because it is the middle of the week. You are already over it because you probably worked 2 days and now you have to make it through today so can countdown the 2 more days till the weekend. So let me bring a little light and laughter to your Wednesday. First I want to acknowledge the fact that according to wacky and bizarre holiday lists, today is National Kiss a Ginger day.


Who needs a big house or even an apartment. You just need a big room that you can put a small kitchenette in and a bath. This bed can double as sleeping, storage and even sitting to watch TV. How many people do they thing is going to pile into bed with them that they need something this deluxe. At my age, I can barely crawl into my normal queen size bed. I'd have to crawl, scoot and twist just to get to the pillow. And at a cost of over $4500 I'd have to be able to use it for more than just a bed. It definitely falls into the wacky, bizarre category today.



Meet Panic Pete. My next weird entry. Apparently, if you get stressed you simply squeeze his body and his eyes, ears and nose bulge out. Now, I gotta say that sometimes people get on my nerves. And since society frowns on us squeezing their neck till their eyes pop out, maybe Panic Pete would be worth investigating.




Next on my list, well, let's just say there's not a lot to say about this. Just sitting here shaking my head and wondering why? Why do we need bandaids that look like undercooked bacon. It makes me never want to eat bacon again. By far one of the weirdest (and grossest) products I have ever seen.


And my #5 weirdest thing I found today is something that blows my mind. You know when you eat cheese puffs, your fingers get the orange crumbs all over them? Well, here is something to help with that. I couldn't actually find the name so I am going to call them Cheese Puff Dust Busters. First off, half the fun of eating Cheetos is licking all the goody off your fingers when you are done. Second, if you don't want the goody dust on your fingers and you use these "guards", isn't the other hand going to get it all over that hand when you use your fingers to pull them off the hand you ate with. What is the reasoning behind this? If you are that freaked out over cheeto dust on your fingers, the answer is simple. DON'T EAT CHEETOS. This one has me baffled for sure.











No comments: