8/27/24

A simple Ghost...

This was the easiest and cutest ghost to make. You buy the soft white shammy towel in the auto department @ Dollar Tree. I had some popsicle sticks and a piece of black felt. I found the styrofoam cone and ball @ Hobby Lobby. You will see there are eyelashes from Dollar Tree. I thought about making it a girl ghost, but the eyelashes didn't stick good.


First step is to stick the popsicle sticks in wherever you want the arms to be. Next, insert two toothpicks in the head.


Then you just insert the head into the body.


Cut two oval eyes out of the felt and glue them on the cloth. Finally, just drape it over the cone and adjust it how you want your ghost to look.


I'm going to go to go to Hobby Lobby and Dollar Tree to find a small pumpkin that I can paint a jack-o-lantern face on to attach to floral wire and hang it on one arm. I'll keep you posted when I get that part finished.


Have a great day.





No comments: